13 Feb I sea quiche
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make ‘I sea quiche’. A very nice baking recipe that you can make with I sea pasta.
Hope you all have fun baking!
How do you prepare it?
- Heat the oven
- Put the pastry in an baking dish
- Mix the eggs and grated cheese
- Place dried I sea pasta on the pastry
- Add the egg mix and shuffle a little
- Put in oven for ca 30 min
- A big handful of dried I sea pasta (cut in smaller pieces)
- 6 slices of pastry
- 6 eggs
- 125 gr of grated cheese