26 Jun I sea puttanesca
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make ‘I sea puttanesca’.
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Cut the anchovies, olives, capers, garlic, onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Cook onion, garlic, anchovies and red pepper flakes in olive oil
- Add capres, olives and cinnamon. Mix it and add tuna, tomatoes and tomato juice.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
- Divide over 4 plates. Spread the chopped parsley on top of the dish.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 3 cans of tuna (of 150 g) on olive oil
- 100 gr anchovies
- Black olives
- 30 g capers
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 300 gr parsley
- 1 white onion
- Large pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 liter of fresh tomato juice