26 Jun I sea pasta pesto
Dear I sea pasta lovers,
Today we are cooking our favourite, and the most classic dish: pasta pesto!
We provide you with a recipe for making pesto yourself, but of course you can also use pesto from the shop!
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make the sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile, cook the cherry tomatoes in olive oil until they are soft.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the pesto.
- To garnish use the cherry tomatoes. Also you could add a piece of cooked fish, meator extra vegetables. Yummy.
- Divide over 4 plates.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 30 gr parmesan cheese
- 30 gr basil
- 2 tbl toasted pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- Pepper and salt
- 75 dl extra virgin olive oil