07 Jun I sea chicken
Dear I sea pasta lovers,
Today we are cooking a simple dish with chicken and zucchini:) Enjoy!
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Slice the courgette into strings and cook it for 3 minutes, leave to drip in a sieve.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water that you used for cooking the courgette (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile cut the onion into small pieces, fry in some olive oil until transparent.
- Cut the chicken and fry it with the onion.
- Put the terragon over the sauce, add the courgette and leave to simmer for a minute.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and stir it through the mixture.
Divide over 4 plates.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 400 gr chicken breast
- 1 zucchini
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 250 gr cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried terragon (or a handful fresh stuff)