12 Mar I sea ceasar
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make ‘I sea ceasar’.
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Bake the chicken in olive oil.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile cut the lettuce.
- Make a dressing by mixing the yoghurt, mayonnaise, half of the anchovies can, salt and pepper.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and mixed it with baked chicken, lettuce, yoghurt dressing and parmesan cheese.
- Place the poached egg on top.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 gr I sea pasta
- 400 gr chicken (fillet or thigh, cut in pieces)
- 400 gr lettuce
- 1 can anchovies
- 200 ml yoghurt
- 4 tbl mayonnaise
- Parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 4 poached eggs
- Olive oil, pepper & salt