07 Jun I sea cauliflower
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make I sea pasta with cauliflower and roquefort!
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile put the cauliflower with olive oil, pepper & salt in preheated oven for 20min.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta, add it to the cauliflower and sprinkle the rouqefort over it.
- Garnish with arugula.
- Divide over 4 plates.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 1 small cauliflower in pieces
- 60 gr roquefort
- Olive oil
- Pepper & salt