26 Jun I sea carbonara
Dear seaweirdo’s, I sea pasta lovers, baconfans,
Seamore’s founder mistook seaweed for pasta, loved the experience and decided to fool the rest of the world. I sea pasta looks like tagliatelle but is 100% wild, handpicked seaweed from Connemara, Ireland. Our crowd-harvested I sea pasta is the equivalent of 500 grams fresh sea vegetables ready to be used as pasta, veggies or anything in between. It is not only great for your taste buds and health but also for the planet. So what can you make with it?
Today we will show you how to make ‘I sea carbonara’.
How do you prepare it?
- Soak I sea pasta in lukewarm water for 20 min.
- Rinse I sea pasta in a colander and put it into boiling water (make sure pasta is under water). Let it cook for 20 min.
- Meanwhile fry the bacon in their own fat.
- In a bowl mix together egg yolks, whipped cream and parmesan.
- Rinse the cooked I sea pasta and put it in a pan with bacon. Above pasta spill the mixture and let it simmer till the eggs are poached.
- Divide over 4 plates.
Ingredients (4 persons)
- 100 gr I sea pasta (1 pack)
- 100 gr of small pieces of bacon
- 2 egg yolks
- 6 tbl of whipped cream
- 60 gr of grated parmesan cheese